2019-2020 Willows Preparatory School Admission (6th – 8th Grade)
For 9th and 10th Grade applicants and interested members please check out the High School page.
Why Willows Preparatory School
Willows Prep prides itself on educating and nurturing the whole child, providing a superior education to a diverse and intellectually capable student body. Our faculty creates an environment where students are held to the highest standards of effort, achievement, character, and leadership.
- February 7th, 2020 by 3:00 pm: Application and Supplemental Forms Due (6th – 8th grade)
- February 19th, 2020: WPS Decisions Released
- After February 19th, 2020 – Rolling Admissions (accepting applications based on space availability)
Applications are Open!
We work alongside Ravenna Solutions to streamline our online admissions process. If you have any trouble setting up an account or with the Ravenna website, please contact them directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We encourage parents interested in enrolling their son or daughter at Willows Prep to come to the school for a tour or to attend an Open House-no RSVP required and students are also welcome to attend. Please meet us at the front entrance to register upon arrival. Willows Preparatory School 12280 NE Woodinville-Redmond Rd Redmond, WA 98052 6th – 8th (Middle School)
- Saturday, Dec 7, 2019 @ 10:00 am
- Thursday, Jan 16, 2020 @ 6:30 pm
9th – 10th (High School)
- Saturday, Dec 7, 2019 @ 2:00 pm
- Thursday, Jan 23, 2020 @ 6:30 pm
- Parents submit an application for each child by clicking the above link to apply online. School tour and open house dates are available for reservation through Ravenna.
- Parents must also submit a records release form in order to request student records.
- The Admissions Office schedules a parent interview, prospective student testing, and a classroom visit.
- The Admission Committee reviews each application and notifies parents of the decision.
- WPS® Decisions released February 19th, 2020.
Willows Preparatory School is one of the Seattle/King County area schools using a web-based application called Ravenna Admit for the submission of online applications. Through Ravenna, you will be able to manage your applications online and complete the core application as well as supplemental forms such as teacher evaluations, student essays and parent/guardian statements. Many of these supplemental forms are common forms that are shared among multiple schools. This means that you will only need to complete these common forms once and then electronically submit them to the schools that use Ravenna or alternatively print the forms and mail them to schools that don’t use Ravenna. Please click on the link below to get started. If you have any trouble setting up an account or with the Ravenna website, please contact them directly at email@example.com.