Application Process for 2020-2021 School Year
For present WPS 8th grade students:
- Re-enrollment contracts will be issued in January 2020.
- No other requirements are necessary
For 8th grade students not presently attending Willows Preparatory School:
- Please apply via Ravenna: https://www.ravenna-hub.com/
- Transcripts, any available standardized test scores, and at least two teacher recommendations are needed for upload to Ravenna application
- Student Interview
- Parent Interview
We encourage parents interested in enrolling their son or daughter at Willows Prep to come to the school for a tour or to attend an Open House. Students are also welcome to attend.
9th – 10th (High School) @ WPS Campus
- Saturday, Oct 26, 2019 @ 2:00 pm
- Saturday, Nov 16, 2019 @ 2:00 pm
- Saturday, Dec 7, 2019 @ 2:00 pm
- Thursday, Jan 23, 2020 @ 6:30 pm
How to Apply
We work alongside Ravenna Solutions to streamline our online admissions process. If you have any trouble setting up an account or with the Ravenna website, please contact them directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Parents submit an application for each child by clicking the above link to apply online. School tour and open house dates are available for reservation through Ravenna.
- Parents must also submit a records release form in order to request student records.
- The Admissions Office schedules a parent interview, prospective student testing, and a classroom visit.
- The Admission Committee reviews each application and notifies parents of the decision.
- Early Decisions released February 14th.
Willows Preparatory School is one of the Seattle/King County area schools using a web-based application called Ravenna Admit for the submission of online applications. Through Ravenna, you will be able to manage your applications online and complete the core application as well as supplemental forms such as teacher evaluations, student essays and parent/guardian statements. Many of these supplemental forms are common forms that are shared among multiple schools. This means that you will only need to complete these common forms once and then electronically submit them to the schools that use Ravenna or alternatively print the forms and mail them to schools that don’t use Ravenna. Please click on the link below to get started. If you have any trouble setting up an account or with the Ravenna website, please contact them directly at email@example.com.