Information for the WPS Parents/Guardians
Welcome Back WPS Students!
★ 2019-2020 School Supply List
- 6th Grade School Supplies 2019-2020
- 7th Grade School Supplies 2019-2020
- 8th Grade School Supplies 2019-2020
- 9th Grade School Supplies 2019-2020
★ Forms (click to download)
- Immunization Form (CIS Form)
- Medical Dietary Allergy Form
- Allergy Intolerance Form
- Authorization or Administration of Medication Form
- Sports Physical Form
★ New Computer Information
★ Homeroom Enrollment for Enrichment
- Please follow the following link to register for clubs and sports:
★ Bus Transportation
- Transportation to and from BCA and WPS is available daily.
- BCA/WPS Bus Schedule
- 8:00am – bus leaves BCA 2 to go to WPS (for WPS students only)
- 3:40pm – bus leaves WPS to go to BCA 2 (for WPS students only)
- 4:00pm – bus leaves BCA 2 to go to WPS (for BCA1 and BCA 2 students only)
- 4:40pm – bus leaves WPS to go to BCA 2 (for WPS students only)
- Fee: $6/ride
- Additional Information: Parents do not need to register for the WPS students to ride the bus to and from BCA. If your BCA child is riding the bus to WPS at 4:00pm, you will need to inform your child’s front office before 1:00pm the day of.
★ WPS PE Uniform
- All Willows Preparatory School students will be required to wear a specific uniform while participating in P.E./Health class.
- You can purchase online from the following the link to order: Winners Sportswear Website
★ Lunch ordering
Please log in to www.ezparentcenter.com to place a lunch order.
- $8.00 for orders placed by midnight 2 days prior.
- $10.00 for prior day or same day orders (Note: Please call the school’s front office, no later than by 10:00 am, for same day ordering.)
★ WPS After School Tutorial
- WPS Tutorial is free of charge from 3:30 p.m.- 4:30 p.m. on regular school days held by our Media Specialist in the library.
- We do offer an afternoon WPS-BCA shuttle ($6 one way) that departs WPS at 3:45 p.m. and 4:45 p.m. and arrives at BCA2 around 4:00 p.m. and 5:00 p.m.
- To enhance the safety of our students, all students are to be checked out daily via EZ Apps using the barcode scanner. Student checkout may be completed either by the parent or student. For ease of use, Checkout Surfaces are located at each building and will require the use of the barcode cards. Aftercare charges will begin at 5:00 p.m. for any student still present at Willows or BCA 2. If a student is not checked-out using EZ Apps, a missed checkout fee of $16/occurrence will be charged. WPS Building is closed at 6:00 p.m.
- Late fees incur after 6:00 p.m. ($5 late fee from 6:00-6:05 p.m.; $30 late fee from 6:06-6:30 p.m.).
- Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions concerning WPS aftercare policies. All aftercare charges will be deducted via ACH the following month.
- Extended care is $.20/min and there is no pre-registration. This will be from September 4th – January 18th .
- Beginning January 22nd, the rate will increase to $.27/min and the monthly cap will increase to $520.
- Monthly Cap Rate
- September 4, 2018 – January 18, 2019: $.20/minute with a $400 monthly cap
- January 22, 2019 – June 7, 2019: $0.27/minute with a $520 monthly cap
Feel free to contact our administration staff at the WPS Campus or the BCA2 Campus for further assistance.
WPS Campus: 12280 Woodinville-Redmond Road NE, Redmond, WA 98052
425-649-0791 Option 4
BCA2 Campus: 14640 NE 24th Street, Bellevue, WA 98007
425-649-0791 Option 2